Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pimples and Pale Skin

Can you tell me why girls love to pop pimples? I've been married almost eight years and my wife has a crazy fetish of wanting to pop any zit she comes across on my body, now at first I thought it was my wife that had this weird fetish, but I've talked to other guys and girls and they all agree that girls in general seem to have this tick were if they see a zit on a boyfriend or husband they have to attack it and they get a sick joy out of it, why is that?


Pale skin is beautiful; I want to be on record as saying so. I hate it when girl either lay out to get a tan or fake bake I've never thought it looks good. Enjoy the skin your in,oh I think that's a ad for something. Anyways every woman that I know who tans looks more like leather each year, until they reach this point of saddle leather quality. So please please embrace the pale skin you're born with, there's something sweet about creamy white skin that hasn't seen the light of day.

Incase you think I'm some Aryan Skin Head your wrong I truly enjoy those of the NATURALLY darker skin tones. But that can be saved for another day...

0 comments: