Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pass it Around

My boss called in sick yesterday due to heavy vomiting and I have to wonder if she caught it from me, as you know I was puking and still went to work, is that some form of biological terrorism?

Well I don't have a lot to say except that I’ve been working on a history of my life in music, creating mixes that reflect my life; it is both enjoyable and painful. I can look back in verse and melody to hear the joys and triumphs next to the heartbreak and loneliness, I’ve always been a fan of music and the power it holds, much like smell. You can catch a whiff of something and be sent to a place and time you vaguely remember otherwise. So to music transports me to point of clean straight lines in my mind. I just finished volume two the beginning of my high school years and wow! All I have left to do is write the legend to decipher the map I’ve made. And the artwork. The first volume has a cover of a mixture of photographs, so this one needs to be different and something that reflects the mood of my soul at that particular time in my life. I think I’ll post the mixes on my blog.

So until that time I’ll speed away fast because that's the only way the city lights look right.

0 comments: