Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Month and Three Days

That's how long I’ve been doing this and I have to say I really like it. I use to keep a journal or diary. Diary seems like a girl’s word. Have you ever given words a sex? I’ve always done it, and I don't know if that's o.k.?

Anyways I’ve been writing some sort of record of my life since I was eight on and off, and so I guess logically this would be the next step. So what might be further down the road video blogging or creating a pod? I think creating my own pod station would be a lot funnier then the video. It would be like I had my own personal radio station, but I also have a dream of creating my own pirate radio station. I watched PUMP UP THE VOLUME one too many times I think. Maybe if I was lucky I’d get a dark haired beauty to take off her sweater for me right before the FCC came to arrest me? Hmmm makes me think of all the possibilities.

I’ve learned one thing in life and that is the things you think you really want end up being the things you don't really want once you have them. That is why I’ve stopped wishing for things. I noticed in mythology that when ever someone wishes for something they get it but it always ends up hurting them in the end and in my on life I’ve had some wishes come true that I would have rather not, so goodbye whishing star...

0 comments: