Thursday, May 04, 2006

Headaches Behind the Eye

I have one of those headaches that I can feel behind one eye, and my neck is sore. It’s all due to bad posture I’m sure. Can guys have bad posture? you always hear girls saying stuff like that but I’ve never been around any guys and one bubba say "hey you think I got bad posture?" it's just never happens, and it's funny how you don't see as many old guys with those humps on their backs and all bent out of shape like you do with the older ladies.

I wish I could take a vacation from my head every once and awhile. Just to get away from your thoughts, maybe that's why people smoke crack? Anyone got any crack?

I have a friend I haven't heard from in awhile and I have to say I miss my friend
Well for that matter I have a few friends I miss
But for right now there is just the one I miss more than the others

I don't have a real high shelf life for a friend is that a reflection on me or do I have bad luck? Two to three years is about as long as they come and then they fade away. Is that normal? Or do I have really bad breath?

0 comments: