Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Drives to Work

So I’m feeling better, I’m at working doing my duty of one Sunday a month. But this is the last Sunday of the year. Up in the mountains the public library likes to stay open during the winter to give the homeless somewhere warm for a few hours a day. but now that the sun is here for a few months They can stay in their natural habitat like the park and public transportation, and we see that ecology has a plan we simple people can't understand.

Sunday work is fun even if your stomach pains have moved into your chest and you can't breath. Asthmas good for something, lingering sickness.

I found a website a friend introduced me to that lets you take all kinds of quizzes and post them on your blogs and hence the three I did yesterday. I was pretty happy with all of them, but I’m unsure of the U.N., in a way I’m for it but conspiracy theorist in me sees the U.N. as the gateway drug to a World Government, and I don't care what people think I don't want to be in the same government as France. I spit in their general direction.

So to all you fun loving Americans that hate the French more for their snobby hats and tight t-shirts than their radical political beliefs I salute you!

Before I go I have to support my new favorite TV. show. it's on IFC Saturday nights at 8 & 11Pm mountain time so figure that out eastern and pacific people (I won't go into the many times my conversions have lead me to tape a rerun of the Golden Girls instead of the desired show), It's called The Henry Rollins Show and if you don't know who he is you'd better learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for telling me about the show. i watched it and am so happy i did. every week i will be watching ifc.

Brannigan C said...

Glad to Help