Friday, April 21, 2006

Hermit Crabs

The entire time I was growing up as a kid I had pets, dogs, cats, rabbits, ducks, pigs, cows, horses, hamsters, mice, fish, turtles, lizards, igouana( i have know idea how to spell this so hopefully i got close enough so you know what i mean), and now two hermit crabs. You see I have a bit of a curse on my head. I love animals and yet I can't really be around them without getting sick. I have asthma, and very bad allergies, so pretty much everything that has either hair, fur, or feathers I'm allergic to and like horses if I get near them I start having problems breathing. So you can see why I call it a curse. I have a Love I can't fulfill without bodily harm. But my little hermit crabs are good little pets, I admit they don't really give much when I try to cuddle with them but they are fun to hold and pet their legs. They also have very cute eyes. I sometimes wish I was more of the snake type but I'm not, I like them and have held quite a few but in the end they really didn't due much for me. So I'll live a life of hermit crabs and fish.

So one of the things I was hoping would happen didn't. I'm starting Grad. School this summer and because I didn't go in the fall or spring my financial aid allotment should have been big but in the end it'll only cover the classes and maybe the books, I was hoping to pay a few bills, but in the end I still wouldn't have paid them I would have postponed them until after I graduated and my student loans started. In the end things work out for the best.

0 comments: