Monday, April 10, 2006

Crushing Ice and Leaves

Post Number Two will be a big hit. They say it always occurs in threes so one more time and if I stop you'll know why. So work again and the morning was a little crazy four of our 11 public computers didn't want to work right and so I tried to juggle helping the patrons and walking back and forth between the computers and the phone. I work at a public library in Utah by the way. It makes me wonder were we are going with all of these technological advances when half the time things still don't work right. My long lost friend would laugh or cry at my words he's been so lost I can't say what he'd truly think but the old friend would give me a tired expression and the roll of the old eyes.
is it me or do you sometimes wish you had a wise old friend that grew a beard and you could ask him random stuff and he'd be real interested in what you had to say and even had advise to give you in return, while he smoked on a pipe.
my love life is disintegrating. I think I like the idea of love more than the actual pursuing it. Maybe that's why my marriage is falling apart. My grandmother recently said after her husband of sixty years or so died. "don't love hard, it hurts too much" and in the end if you've loved hard you are left hurt and alone in the end. Where is she but in a home that's sits empty or full depending on the amount of family that is there and yet for her it will always be empty, without grandpa. So what's the point of finding love and trying to love it hard? So I can be emty and alone and hurting, id rather be empty and alone.

0 comments: