Saturday, April 29, 2006

After Three Days I Have Returned

I know you've missed me oh so bad so I had to come back and tell you the news. I’m feeling a hint better but that hint is great!

While I was away sick I watched the Godfather Pts I & II and I noticed this time how great our families are compared to what they could be like no family is as bad as that.

So I want to talk about how hairy I am.

It really surprises me how hairy I am. I mean come on I was a late bloomer and so by the time the hair started to come in I was thrilled and wanting more. Long ago I lost the excitement and I keep wondering if it will ever stop. Now part of it is my fault, my chest mostly. When it came in I was 19 or so and it was taking its time, so I did what men around the world are warned not to do. I shaved my chest in certain areas to encourage the growth. Well it worked too well.
I’m 29 now and my back is starting to grow its own hair well it's been growing in the last five years, and steadily spreading. My wife talked me into waxing my back and at first it hurt like a bugger and she said it wouldn't grow back as thick as before well she was wrong.
It’s like a plague or something as it spreads down my back and chest and arms. I don't have the hair glow yet, (ya know when a shirtless guy has a peculiar glow from a distance and when you get closer you realize the glow is his hair that encompasses his body.)Yeah thankfully it isn't that bad but I could give magnum PI or Robin Williams a run for their money.
I went camping once and decided to go skinny dipping, I thought I was alone but it turns out once I made it to the shore three kids started screaming and crying about a Bigfoot. I freaked out and started to look around to see if I could see it and then I noticed they were all pointing at me, boy that was a low moment in my life. Needless to say I don’t get naked in nature anymore.

1 comments:

dmaismith said...

heh, heh, heh....