Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Photos and Sketches

Why Do we see the need to take photographs? And then we collected them in boxes, albums and send them along to others and yet I don't think we look at them enough to really solidify the memories, I look back at some and I can't remember the event and I can't remember what I was feeling then. I wish I did maybe it would help me now, to know what I should do with the future. Or is that the point we're suppose to make our minds up based on the now, but if that's the case why have a memory even if it is a smoky room. I tired to put my photo on my blog but as of right now I'm not clever enough, so you'll all have to wait a little longer while I try and figure it out. Yes I am assuming there are readers even though I have no comments from anyone. It's better that way. It keeps me on my feet with my shoes on. I'm writing this before I go to work instead of on my lunch break that way my comments are based on my thought more than on my desire to react.

I think I'm going to go on a road trip to texarkana when I finish my masters degree. It will be a week long event of driving and taking pictures and sleeping in roadside motels. I think ahead of the time and it makes the day glow.

0 comments: