Monday, April 24, 2006

Kids and Runny Noses

I helped in my first Discovery Time today. It's a thing the library does to entertain toddlers while their moms visit and give you weird looks that boarder line inappropriate and disgust. I enjoyed reading to the little munchkins but due to my illness/allergies my nose wanted to run.

I'm trying to get my class schedules to workout so I can be done with grad. School by Sep of next year, but I’m having a hard time getting into my prerequisite classes. Anyways I got two of the five for this summer and two more this fall and I’m hoping by spring I can finish the last one. By taking three classes each semester and going this summer and next I’ll be all done, if the classes will work out.

Now I have to figure out if I want to do a thesis or a comprehensive exam. I’m leaning to the exam, but I don't take tests well, but I have two tries at it so I don't know.

0 comments: