Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thirty and A Day

My 30th birthday went off without a bang more of a whoopee cushion. I can't complain, I'm not dead and for now the hair on my back doesn't seem to be spreading as fast as it use to. Maybe I'm finally done with puberty. I got my first grade from my first class in library school and it's an A so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's the next class I'm worried about. I just finished a 12 page paper for my Ethics class and I'm worried so once that comes in and it's good I'll be pleased.
I saw Clerks II yesterday and I have to say it was very funny and very lewd and disgusting and even offensive to most people, I LOVED IT! I enjoy being socked and appalled by humor so bring on the trilogy.
I'm thinking it's about time to get Marr a new room mate, I'm not going to get another hairless though. They are really cute but they don't seem to like being pet as much as the rats with hair do. Last night I finally got Marr to do the grinding of his teeth and bug eye dance that rats do when you pet them in the right place it was a great birthday present.

2 comments:

dmaismith said...

I've decided that most guys do have hairy backs. This is why ward swim parties should not be allowed. Not only because us girls can see the hairy backs before we're really prepared (like knowing the guy better before passing a judgement), but also because I think the guys see the rolls and cellulite before its really necessary (for the same reasons).

Do I just not appreciate the human body? Or am I just plain superficial?

Brannigan C said...

I can't say if you're superficial, beacuse I am big time. I know I shouldn't care what the body looks like but deep down even if I'd never admit it I do. I can love a person no matter how they look but for me to be with someone I have to find them attractive so I don't blame you for not wanting to see the hair on a man's back. I don't even want to see my hair