Friday, July 28, 2006

Pete Yorn




This is a few days late but better then never. A great show that turned me back on to Pete Yorn. The energy was amazing and Pete was just great very friendly and talkative. we had a few sing-a-longs as well as a great setlist. I meet Pete's Cousin Max I believe it was loud in the club so I might be off a little. He's a great dancer by the way. He also ran the merchandise sales I got a few things. So thanks Max for the deal on the shirt!

here is the setlist for the show:
July 26, 2006 - Salt Lake City, UT - Club Sound

PY solo acoustic:
For Nancy
Vampyre
I Feel Good Again* (*Junior Kimbrough cover)
PY & Joe K.:
Lose You
You Never Knew
Closet
June
PY, Joe K., Sid & Mal
Alive
Georgie Boy
Pass Me By
Just Another
Burrito
Long Way Down
Black
Turn of the Century
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out* (*The Smiths cover)
For Us
Life on a Chain
The Good Advice
Suspicious Minds* (*Elvis Presley cover)

Encore:
PY & Joe K.:
All At Once
Full Band
: Never My Love* (*The Association cover)
Atlantic City* (*Bruce Springsteen cover) > Murray
Strange Condition
Crystal Village
PY solo:
EZ

0 comments: