Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Marshmallow Gun

At work today I got one of the best birthday presents from a fellow staffer. He made me a marshmallow gun out of PVC pipes. It's basically a blow gun but with a handle and a magazine on top to store the marshmallows. I can't wait to take it to the fair this year and feed the seagulls as well as enjoy myself.

I finished my last two papers this weekend over my birthday and I feel great, the stress levels have lowered and I'm enjoying myself a lot.

My marriage is going along well, we've come to a comfortable calm, the counseling is going well and I can tell it's making a difference. I still don't know if things will last in the end, it still comes down to how different we are in the way we look at life and the world around us.

I have a mystery that I can't solve; someone placed a children's book on hold for me and it was a great book, "Don't Worry Be Happy"




but everyone I've talked to said they didn't put it on hold for me so I'm wondering what is going on? Do I have a dual personality and it's more depressed than I am?

I'll keep you posted on the case if it evolves.

2 comments:

dmaismith said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!!!! And you're so easy to please.

Maybe I'll make you a beaded necklace or bracelet....

Brannigan C said...

I'd love a beaded necklace or bracelet, but please don't use the evil beads that karma hates.