Friday, June 09, 2006

Thunder

Yesterday was a beautiful day full of thunder and lighting. I drove home watching the clouds light up and hearing the world shake. I get romantic when I think about rain, I want to move somewhere that rains all the time either Savannah, GA or Seattle, WA either one would be great most likely Seattle it's a bit cooler there. Plus I've already spent a lot of time in Savannah so I would like to try something new. The other day we had a crazy lady well really she's a regular, but still crazy she has holding a deposition at the library in one of our conference rooms and her father was yelling at the lawyers and they told him he was out of order and he yelled back they were out of order and they were threatening to call the cops so she came out of the room and asked me to throw the lawyers out of the library, so of course we called the police and let them deal with the room full of crazies. Ah the joy of library work, it's rarely boring. All I can do is enjoy the thunder and the rain as it hits the glass... Sorry my thoughts have become more fractured since starting school.

0 comments: