Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rrrrrr I'm a Pirate

So today I'm going to do a book discussion with a group of teenagers about treasure Island. It will be my first so I'm not sure how I'm going to do but after all they are just teenagers it takes a lot to impress them so I won't feel bad if they leave pissed at the world. I have two fun things and a quiz and then the basic discussion that I don't plan on getting much responses to. But the fun things are a home made boat building contest to see which ones can float the best and then we're going to make jewelry, no good pirate would be seen without jewelry right? Anyways I think it's only going to be for an hour so we shall see... Nothing else to report went to counseling the other day and it seems that all women want to change their husbands and all men want their wives to stay the same? So maybe if this one doesn't work I think I still might join a monastery... The rats are still being anti-social, it's life for you when you're lonely and you buy animals for companionship and they turn out to be anti-social...

2 comments:

dmaismith said...

Did you get baby rats? they take a while to warm up.

Actually, I got Nickie when she was probably medium sized and she warmed up to me after about three months--although she did like to sleep under my hair.

Maybe you grow longer hair.

Good luck with the counseling. I've been in counseling for my relationship with myself--am sure will have to when married too.

Brannigan C said...

Thanks for the encouragement, I truly believe that the people that aren't or haven't been in counseling are the scary ones. I can't imagine trying to have a relationship with someone that doesn't see the need to go. Plus it's very cosmopolitan to have a shrink.