Friday, February 23, 2007

The Death of the Blog

It seems that all of my friends have forgotten their blogger accounts for the more hip Myspace. Is there no truth left in the world no more free lemonade to give up. I admit I have an account with the dreary Myspace, but I have not fallen victim to self published vanity and sodomizing of cattle toys. No I am still here I still stand with the few and if this will be my battle my subtle war then I take it. I am a good solider and understand that freedom is a cost too high if all we shall receive is free friendship with Tom damn the devil and his angels of darkness they but deceive those that have a faint heart and weak spirit. Do not think that stones and words do the same damage. I am he the shallow one. I am he that will be but alone soldier at the gate Thermophiles has no copyright and I am not your peg to plant in the wheel of conversation and dead eyed fish food. I am the one and true soul that has given in and taken the books for records. I shall not burn because I do always keep the sun to my back. Attack while you can and live free and die young do not look to be paid with cheap trinkets and toddler teeth rings. I will break my gums on the hyperlink to Damascus. These walls will not tumble and in the end when we all know the world is at an end I will not be know as a fainter or dandy. NO! I will stand free among my fellow blogger brothers and be me.

0 comments: