Sunday, October 22, 2006

Beard Season





It's beard season and I'm growing it out baby! I've been into beards for about 5-6 years now and I'm happy to say they look better each year. I started to do it as my revolt against shaving I hate it! I have very sensitive skin so I can't use a razor. If I do I look like a 16 year old working at Burger King. That means I have to shave with an electric razor and frankly they all suck I've tried em. What I found to work is a beard trimmer, that way I can get close to the skin but never baby face smooth. I don't have to shave every day thankfully only about 3 times a week if I were diligent which I'm not.

By the time October hits I've gotten sick of shaving and throw in the towel. So Here comes the beard.

If you'd like to learn more about beards go to this site.

www.beards.org

1 comments:

Vern Waters said...

I thought it was always beard season. I have been growing out the goatee (at least until the wife complains) and you always sport the soul patch...