Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09

It's been three months since the last post and yeah I've been busy.

I'm about a day away from finishing the first draft to my novel at about 75,000 words. I'll give it to Jacq to do a light proofing. I'll spend the month of September and October working on my two short stories that I have at different stages and take a week off from writing at the end of October to outline my next novel.

Once November comes it's time for another NANOWRIMO. This way I'll have another rough draft to work on after my 2nd draft is being sent to friends and family to comment on. I'd like to be working on two different novels at all times so that I keep busy and learn how to write well enough to one day get a book in the stores. I'm just hoping by the third or fourth book one of them will get published.

California life is well and good. The fires and heat haven't killed me yet. I've been busy at my two jobs and wasting plenty of time reading, writing and watching TV when I can.

I recently found out I'm borderline Diabetic so I'm starting to eat less and cut down on my sugars and fats as well as exercising. Still wish I could find a sport I liked enough to want to do it a lot. Swimming's the top pick right now.

2 comments:

dmaismith said...

Walking is my "sport". Don't have to talk myself into it so much as other sports.

Brannigan C said...

I will walking as well.