Thursday, May 07, 2009

Day 4 in LA

Today was a big day. It was my first job interview as a Californian. It was awesome. I've had people ask me how an interview can be awesome. Let me explain. I was comfortable and was able to answer all the questions well (I think I did well) and I was able to show my personality without being nervous. I think that's the best thing I can do. I have a lot of experience doing a lot of different things so I wasn't worried about that. Hopefully that means I'll be getting a call back soon, and if I don't I don't have to feel like I could have done better. That's how I had an awesome interview.

I also found a new comic shop to call my own. I'm going to the Comic Bug in Torrance, CA. The guys there are all friendly and I have to say awesome. I'm looking forward to picking up my comics tomorrow.

0 comments: