Monday, May 04, 2009

Day 3 in LA

Alright OK so I had a bit of a panic today. The day started out fine. I took my wife to work. Went to Barnes&Noble to spend some gift cards I got from my going away party. I even went for a drive along the beach and saw a movie crew from Paramount filming along the beach.

When I got home I did some unpacking and even watched a few shows online and then I started to worry about my interview tomorrow and what would happen if I didn't get the job. I was worrying about paying bills and all of that adult stuff that I don't enjoy thinking about, but I am the man of the house so it's my job to worry about this kind of stuff.

Thankfully my wife and a nap was all I needed to calm myself down.

I'll spend most of my post tomorrow on the interview. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

0 comments: