Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Poetry in the LIbrary


Yellow fried from green unicorns that run free while getting tired of ghosts and log off the plane I will survive the next month if only I have faith and believe in smiles and happy things. I am preparing to test for days and days I will give you everything you want and no I didn't forget your birthday but I can't say I can't talk the endless talking. No need to shave and not on top once in three months I can't remember the grizzly Adams of yester year. I remember the bears and the mountains rolling down the mountains like Nome the place of year long ice and sun the sun can not melt the ice forever and they say the water wars are coming. will we share no we will fight for all that is ours or all that rolls along next to yours. you can not forget the fallen heroes of the water wars and the soldiers that fight for oil and freedom depending on how you look at reason I will not share the same thoughts over and over I will continue to. Gypsies all run free but the troubadours are more my type, Saint George and the dragon will raise again when the great and terrible serpent will rise and no one is scared that the honey bees are disappearing. I can't tell you how scared I am that they are gone and no one seems to think its news, but I see it as a sign to grow long in the tooth and hold up signs that will only get me the kind of responses a homeless man might get. With the coins that are thrown at me I will by my friend’s freedom to undo the shame of the fathers and grandfathers that continue to stack up behind us until we can't remember which one died to bring me here to this land that slowly gets fatter and fatter. Is that what they died for my cholesterol intact might become more manageable or should I diet and cry alone for the fact that no one no. 1 is here for anyone else? and then when the faith has almost died I have the chance to touch a life in the glowing center the rare times when the moment almost makes us both cry for the simple fact that happiness and service was given freely.


0 comments: