Tuesday, March 20, 2007

For the Fun of It

I don't have anything to say at this particular moment, but I wanted to see what would happen. It is a beautiful stormy afternoon and I'm enjoying the weather. Its the type of weather I love to walk in. Nature or city setting, There is just something relaxing about a cloudy day.

Had our quarterly staff meeting today and I was given the job of an improve announcer for a future event, all went well even thought I find it unpleasant. There is a future 5k run for Jon (he was mentioned in a poem called Candy from Mexico). It should be a lot of fun we are making special shirts for the fellow staffers that will be running, thanks to be big idea I had(I'm learning that I should keep my mouth shut sometimes, otherwise I give myself new jobs) so I'm in the process of trying to confirm the amount of t-shirts to make as well as find a place to make them within budget. It's for a good guys and it helps me to break free from my shell, so all is well.

I'm working a double today due to one of my bosses getting sick, but this is great news because I don't have to come to work tomorrow. That means my mini spring break begins a day sooner! I will spend the time doing homework and getting ahead on some assignments which will help to relieve stress at the end of the semester.

Well I must say this was a good blog for not having anything to talk about.

0 comments: