Monday, March 26, 2007

Batman is Back!


My Minni vacation is over and I'm back at work. It wasn't as productive as I would have liked I was suffering from a major headache most of the time but I still got ahead of schedule with a lot of things. I have just under a month and a half of school this semester and I'm very happy about that. I will be busy with assignments all the time now. That will be the biggest pain finding time to do the regular work as well as the final projects and assignments.

It was fun staying home I felt one with nature my cats were following me around everywhere I went and at a few points more than I would like. The only thing I really hated about being home alone was cleaning the litter pans. Vedder our oldest cat has got issues he smells like a decaying cow gut every time he craps and I'm not ashamed to say I threw up in my mouth more than once during the daily cleanings. I had to plug my nose with Vick's Vapor-rub and I still had issues. I can't wait for babies.

I saw three movies over my break. The Shooter which I liked. TMNT which was very cool, I liked it more than the live action movies of my youth(even than I knew Vanilla Ice was a bad move). The last was Reign Over Me which was also a good flick to see. I pretty much ate out the whole time. I was too lazy to cook my own food except for Sunday I bought some frozen food and cooked that.

0 comments: