Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Snow Came Like a Scorpion in a Boot

To get one and all caught up in my daily root gathering I must first say the life is on the up and up. I bought a new car a Meteorite metallic Yaris. It’s a cool little bubble of a car, with great gas mileage. We got a loan directly through the Toyota dealership; thankfully we got a little KY in the interest rate.
I can’t remember if I’ve also mentioned that we got a small kitten from my aunt, we named him Tabasco, due to his fiery personality. Yes I have asthma and allergies and often awake with watery eyes and tight lungs, but when I walk down the hall half asleep and my ankle takes a surprise attack from behind with needle like teeth I smile and scream.
I got word that I got an A on the last assignment from my Hades Class, which makes my average at this point an 87.5 so now all I have to do is the final at an appropriate level to pass the class.
Last note to mention is the snow as finally come to the gathering stage, and performed a might play…

0 comments: