Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things I Don't Understand

I believe in a Supreme Being, God, A Glowing Mist whatever you might call it. So I believe everything has a purpose and order. One of the things I haven't come to understand yet is Butt Hair; why is it there, and why doesn't everyone have it? Is this some small sign that we came from apes? I'm one of the few people that believe in Darwinism and God I'll expound on that in a future time. Why does butt hair exist? I can't understand it. Frankly all it seems to do is get in the way. It's also not very attractive to look at. It's also odd that there isn't a whole lot of rhyme or reason as to who might have it. Can you go to a laser removal company and spread your cheeks and say "thank you please"? Or would they kick you out of the joint? And even if they were willing to zap your butt hairs who would have the guts to do it? Women would but would a guy willingly go in and have it done, not unless he was married and his wife made him. Man women can be down right evil sometimes.

If anyone is willing to spend time thinking about this let me know your thoughts...

0 comments: