Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School has Started

I know I said many things I have now not lived up to, but isn't that life? Living down the dreams we create? I'm enjoying the school year not a lot of big projects but a lot of small ones which is better? I had big hopes of exercising and writing this semester but so far I've gone out walking once and I've only finished my outline up to chapter 18 I think. Yeah not everything I'd hoped for but it's still early in the semester. Problem is I usually find free time spares and when I have it I veg out for an hour. Focus Man Focus.
Career wise I'm doing well and taking on more responsibility, matter of fact I need to make a call excuse me....They put me on hold....hmm I guess I can still type...Sorry I'm back now.
My dreams of world domination are taking a lot longer than I had first thought but I'm the one that picked becoming a Radical Militant Librarian that would slowly build up a following of young minds and mold them into my war pawns, sending them out to do my will and well I shouldn't tell you all my plans now then you could easily avoid them.
I have a few true nemesis, that I have to be care what I say around Yes that means you Deborah! Call me sensitive will you you'll be the first to.. I almost did it again telling my plan before it actually happens...

0 comments: