Friday, August 18, 2006

Sad Days and Horny Rats

I've been busy these last few weeks finishing up school yesterday was the last day of my first semester, only three more to go yeah!

I got rid of Groucho because he kept trying to bite me and I didn't really care for that. I tried to break him of it by using the Dixie method but that didn't work(just kidding)so the pet store took him back and he's either in a new home or a pythons belly.

That leaves Woody and Marr in their ever bigger rat palace and they are now in the battle over dominance, or they've turned flaming gay. Either way it amusing to watch the first time I saw them going at each other I was a little scared that Woody might be a girl, but then he jumped on Marr and gave a good bump of his own.

The next two weeks should be heavenly I get to read things for fun! and not boring textbooks. I also plan on watching a few movies.

1 comments:

dmaismith said...

do another rat cage? Or any rat toys? I have a colorful wooden latter and a purple wheel. The cage is pretty good sized too. And I think I have some shavings so I'll go ahead and just stick them in the shuttle.