Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A New Look Continues

Well not much time to write but I must get back in the habit. I've been playing with the lay out of my blog in hopes to make it feel more like mine. I have a few more ideas but they will have to wait until later.

I am now a proud owner of three cats and two rats. Wow where did time go? I have a strong hope that the two extra cats will be enough fodder for Tabasco our hell kitten. I'm tired of looking like a near sighted suicide.

Only five more days until school starts back up. I am luckily always ready for school to start the organized chaos and stress really makes time fly and the quicker the better then I can begin my personal education. The older I get the more things I find I want to learn about. I have also began to realize there is no better teacher then I.

2 comments:

dmaismith said...

good with all the animals. you should have kept the Crazy Cat Lady toy for yourself.

Brannigan C said...

very funny crazy cat lady