Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update on 2010 Goals

OK, so it's been a little over 3 months into the new year so I wanted to look at my resolutions and see how I'm doing.

1.Get to a Final Draft of my Novel or at least to the 5th Draft – Wow, I'm behind on this one. I've started printing out the Novel, but I haven't had much time to work on it so far.

2.2010 Postcard Experiment – I’ve got enough postcards to make it to June 15th right now and I have to say that's pretty good. Things have started to slow down a bit, but I think it might pick up a again soon.

3. Write 30 Poems for Joseph – I haven't done a lot with this one either. I've finally decided to make all 30 poems sonnets, but other than that I haven't done anything else with it. It's hard, but I hope to get on track soon.

4.Album – I'm still doing research on field recorders but nothing serious yet.

5.Read 50 Books this Year – I'm actually doing well on this I've read 36 books so far.

6.Lose 30 Lbs this Year – I've lost 10 pounds so far but I keep gaining and losing 5 lbs so I need to exercise more and keep going on this goal.

7.PRIVATE GOAL - I'm doing well on this one.

8.Pay More Offerings – So far so good on this one as well.

9.Be More Friendly – This one has been hard, but I have to say I'm trying hard to be more friendly. I've got a new promotion that requires me to be more friendly and outgoing. I've also been trying to meet new friends. I can't say I'm good at it yet, but I'm trying.

10.Type up My Journals – I was doing well on this until we lost power for like 3 days and I got out of my rhythm. I hope to get back into things soon.

11.Find More Opportunities to Serve – I've been lucky enough to find a lot of opportunities to serve others and I hope to keep finding ways to help others out. It's not always easy and I don't always look forward to it, but I'm always happy after I do it.

12.Pay off My Cars – Things are working out to get this done by the end of the year so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

13.Follow My Daily Schedule – I haven't been following my schedule at all but I really need to. Obviously I haven't been doing as well as I should so maybe I need to think about doing better on this one.

0 comments: