Monday, December 10, 2007

Flogging Molly Salt Lake City, UT Dec 7th 2007




It has been a long time coming for me. I've wanted to see these guys live for years and I finally had the chance this last weekend and all I can say is WOW!

You hear about their shows and really words can't describe them. Action, Loud, Happy, Jigs, Laughter, Dancing.

The crowd was eclectic at best and large the snow was coming down outside and everybody was waiting for the show to start. Once again the venue sound system sucked but thankfully the band doesn't just rely on sound to entertain. They opened with Baba O'Reily and from there took the sky.

The next day I was sour and that's a compliment in it's highest from me. Very few bands can still get his fat old man jumping but these guys did.

They played all the great songs and touched on every album plus they played about 2 or 3 new songs and they sound great.

I can't wait for the new album and new tour.

0 comments: