Saturday, May 19, 2007

End of Third Semester

The end of my third semester of Grad. School is over. Time is falling by and it makes me wonder where I'll be in another few months. After I take my comps. this fall I'll take on the title and responsibilities of a Librarian. I don't even know where in the system I'll be working. I haven't gotten my grades back yet but unofficially I have an A in my Children's Literature class. I'll let you know how the others go.
My last semester starts back up on the 29th and ends on the 7th of July, roughly 6 weeks of hell. Their summer semesters are shorter but they still hold the same amount of information that they cram down the cake hole. I will officially go crazy and loose all sense of time.
Bear with me a little longer and I'll be able to make regular postings.

0 comments: